Friday, April 16, 2010

You're Lucky You're Cute

Welcome to our blog. We're doing this because a lot of people have been asking for updates on the kids and want to know what this whole process is like. I figured I'd save all of you a phone call and/or mass emails and just let you check this place out at your leisure.

First, an explanation of the title. Denielle and I like to give each other a hard time when we do something the other person finds annoying or just doesn't understand. For instance, if I screw up a recipe, I'll look at her like "I didn't know" and just throw up my hands. She'll reply with "You're lucky you're cute." Or if she loses her cell phone/keys/purse/gym card/you get the point, I'll throw YLYC back at her. These kids have definitely shown the ability to have that phrase thrown at them on multiple occasions!

So, here we are on this new adventure. The first few days are very chronological because we were figuring out a bunch of details like school and daycare, doctors visits, parental visitations, etc. After that, it's just highlights/lowlights of the day and some random thoughts from us.

Just so you know, we are not allowed to post any pictures of the kids or send them by email to anyone but their mother. Also, I'm referring to them as Lil C and Miss S until I find out if I can post their names. If you've met them or talked to us, please keep their names out of any comments until I get back to you.

We hope you enjoy reading this and let us know if you have any comments/questions/suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. Love to keep up on this process. thanks for doing this.

    ReplyDelete