Sunday, April 18, 2010

He's so cute...oh gross!

Since I haven't had much experience with kids, I've mostly seen them in their cute stage when they're all smiles and having fun. Very rarely have I had the opportunity to see them mid-meal or when they're sick and spewing fluid from every possible place. Well Lil C gave me such an opportunity at lunch on their first weekend with us.

We were sitting outside under our covered patio and enjoying the weather and some apple sauce. Denielle and I both looked over at Lil C at the same time and saw him with an apple sauce mustache. Denielle said, "Just look at how cute he is." As if he had planned it, he then spit out some apple sauce and gave a big smile. My first thought was YLYC! I sprayed him off (no, not really) and he went back to his lunch.

Just one of many times I've now had the opportunity of cleaning him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment