Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 2

The kids slept in until 8 which was a huge break for us. We got up at 7:15 and got ourselves ready (physically and mentally). We all had breakfast, played a game, and then went for a walk with Samson. During the walk, we played "I spy with my little eye..." and Simon Says. Miss S was very good at both games and insisted she won! I'm not so sure...

Once we took her to school after our walk, we went back home and had lunch, put down Lil C for a nap (which took 38 minutes of him screaming for actually sleeping), and made a bunch of calls for daycare services. We also got to enjoy a few moments of quiet before Lil C woke up again.

After he woke up and we picked Miss S up from school, we decided we had accomplished enough for one day and made dinner, played fetch with Samson in our back yard, and got them to bed by about 9:30...slowly progressing towards the goal of 8!

1 comment:

  1. Autumn and I will be praying for you and Denielle, Nick. The Lord is going to use you in these kids' lives in a big way as well as use them in you. God bless you both for taking on the challenge! Let Autumn and I know if you guys need any help with babysitting or whatever. We want to help you out however we can.
    Phillip

    ReplyDelete