Friday, May 28, 2010

Just chill.

This last week I made an important discovery. Denielle had to go to church for a meeting so she decided to lighten my burden by taking Miss S with her and leaving Lil C behind for me to take care of. I have to admit, I was relieved to only have to referee one of them at a time...and Samson helps out a lot.

D and Miss S left at about 6:15, giving me less than 2 hours to manage by myself. We played and played and ran around and played some more. Then I took him to get a bath, sing, pray, and off to bed by 8. Add in the fact that he only cried for a few seconds and it was a pretty good night. But what I realized is that he's a pretty chill kid. Even while we were playing, he didn't get real loud or act like a maniac. He had fun but stayed under control, verbally and physically.

Miss S is the one who gets him really riled up. And she's the one who frustrates me too. Maybe I need to arrange some more meetings for Denielle. Or an earlier bedtime for Miss S... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment