Thursday, October 14, 2010

Learned my lesson.


I will never again put Lil C on my shoulder in a public place. Today I picked him up from daycare and took him to Safeway to get a prescription refilled. I'm standing in line at the pharmacy and holding him in my right arm. He starts looking around so I decide to play with him a little bit. I raise my right arm so that his head goes behind me and his stomach sits right on top of my shoulder. Everything's fine until I hear him rip one.

I pull him down a little; just enough so I can see his face. He has this surprised look on his face like "what was that?!" I told him "You tooted!" He just got a big grin. So burn me once, shame on you; burn me again, shame on me. I decided (for some reason) to do it again, thinking he couldn't possibly do it again. And I'd be wrong. Another one goes roaring through the store. Note to self: don't do that in public again.

I just saw that I only wrote 5 blogs last month. That's pretty pathetic. I think I need to keep this up for selfish reasons. I have a hard time seeing the little changes with the kids. Reading through these again helps me realize where they were and where they're going. Good reminders.

This picture is of Saturday morning a couple weeks ago. D was still a little sick, Miss S is on D's right, and Lil C is standing in his spot. He likes to stand in front of and on the side of that left arm of the couch. Whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment