Lots of each right now.
Pro: Miss S graduated swim lessons; Con: we don't have a pool for her to practice in.
: Kids are out of town till Tuesday afternoon; So is Denielle.
: Lil C got into the doctor on the same day I called; his cold isn't getting better.
: Truck is under warranty; have had to use the warranty for 3 separate items now.
: Warranty has easily paid for itself; I thought Toyota's were supposed to be good.
: Samson has gotten to go to the park twice this week; he REALLY needed it.
Prayer requests: please pray for Denielle and her mom as they take care of the kids till Tuesday. And by kids I mean the students at church camp (Denielle) and Miss S and Lil C (Elaine). Lil C is getting a cold so pray that he can sleep through the night and not wake himself or anyone else up by his cough. Also pray for Denielle as it seems she's starting to come down with something too.
A huge praise is that the truck is driveable. The catalytic converter needs to be replaced but since it's part of the exhaust system, it can still be driven. An even bigger praise is that it won't cost us a dime to fix. I've never been a believer in warranties but for some reason, I just felt like it was the right thing to do when we bought the 4Runner in December. Boy am I glad I did!
Pray for the students at camp this weekend. San Diego is a place where it's easy to get wrapped up in the awe of creation instead of the Creator. Pray for the Spirit to move mightily and for the kids to be affected in a real way. Thanks for reading and praying for us!
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment