Saturday, January 28, 2012

Redo

I actually read my post before publishing it. And I decided it needed to be rewritten. Like my head right now, the post took lots of turns and didn't seem to flow very well. So instead, I'm just going to let you know that the baby boy was born last week and mom, baby, and grandma are at home bonding.

Their adoption agent told Denielle that she's 99% sure the girl will keep her baby. Our agent told us that our paperwork won't be ready till probably mid-March. So even if the girl gave up her baby, we wouldn't be in a position to adopt him.

I'm not saying the door is closed, but I only see a sliver of light coming through and there are plenty of possibilities for us to consider and pursue. We will continue to pursue parenthood, whether in its biological, foster, or adoptive form.

On the jobs front, I went to Charlotte last weekend for their written test. I felt a lot better about it this time around so hopefully I'll get a call for their physical test and polygraph interview. I also feel better and better about Charlotte every time I get out there. The people are nice, there's plenty of greenery, and it doesn't get very cold in the winter! If we can't stay in the Valley, it would be an ideal place to land.

No comments:

Post a Comment