Monday, April 18, 2011

Video Blog!

We did it. We finally recorded a video blog. I have a feeling you'll have to turn your speakers up all the way to hear us. Sorry; we'll get better.

The video is set to private so only people who are following this blog site can get the web address. Just click on the link to watch. It's about 10 minutes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_UfEnP343E

If you can't click on it, copy it and paste it into a new browser window.

4 comments:

  1. Wow guys, that was awesome. So great to see you both on camera. What a crazy adventure you guys have been on in the last year! Thank you both for sharing your experiences and for being vulnerable, it takes a lot of courage to go through what you went through in the last year and then to put it all out there for people to see.

    Denielle, don't apologize for not writing. You have a lot on your plate being a working mom and it's hard to sit down and try to collect your thoughts. You are seriously doing a great job no matter what you have time to write.
    Anyway I didn't intend to write this much but I have learned a lot watching you two and I hope that you are just as blessed with your next placement.
    I just want to tell you guys I am so proud of you and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber. I appreciate it. I'll make sure Denielle sees your comment.
    Hopefully the video was loud enough...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denielle-I just want to give you a hug. I miss seeing you and Nick drop off the kids on Sunday morning. No matter how long you're a parent, kids placed in your care always keep a piece of your heart.
    Nick, have you thought about sending Miss S cards/notes in the mail? I do that with my nieces who I rarely get to see. It lets them know that someone out there loves them and is thinking of them. It also makes them feel important because the mailman delievered something for them. I can see Miss S totally loving getting mail from you and Denielle.
    Autumn
    PS-Glad you told us to turn up the volume on the video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autumn,
    We have thought about that. We've been trying to figure out how much time (if any) to spend with them. We selfishly want to see them and enjoy them, but we don't want to re-create any traumatic experiences for them. We're most worried about Lil C because he just doesn't understand what's going on. Miss S understands that she has a mom and dad and then there's Nick & Denielle too.
    But Denielle has made the comment about sending them stuff in the mail; letters, cards, or pictures of us and Samson. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete