Believe it or not, I've thought a lot about this blog in the past 60 days. I even recorded a couple video blogs, but decided not to put them up because they were way too long.
Here are some quick hits before I post a video with D and me.
1. We've seen the kids a few times since they've gone back home. Mixed results.
2. It's really hard to know how much we should be involved in their life now.
3. We're a few days away from having our license renewed and possibly bringing in new kids.
4. We've changed our parameters for those kids. One at a time and 6 months to 3 yrs old.
5. The State's economic problems are pushing kids to get back with their biological parents faster than they probably should.
6. God gave us an incredible team to work with and I don't think we'll truly understand that until we get assigned our next placement.
7. Video is coming. Can't say when exactly but soon.
8. As always, thanks for staying interested in our journey.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you need clothes for a baby girl, I'm your woman. Noel is wearing 12 month size now so I have newborn through 9 months to donate if needed.
ReplyDelete