Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Video...
I'm not sure how well this is going to work. I loaded a video to youtube but I had a few problems with the video freezing while the audio continued to play. Also, my expressions make me look like a goof ball.
So if you would like to watch it, please do. Denielle would describe it as pretty raw, but people keep telling me how much they like my honesty. Well you're going to get it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i_yfT7KrzQ&list=HL1339641918&feature=mh_lolz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey guys, great video. Made me a bit sad. Sorry you are feeling so low right now. It sucks. I'm not going to pretend that I understand what you are going through. But I feel for you a lot.
ReplyDeleteIf you even need help with videos let me know. I can help you via skype finish the upload and embed in your blog. Just in case you wanted help.
Keep your chin up. I'll be thinking about you guys. Hugs.
I will definitely take you up on the video help. I'm sure the quality was terrible. It's funny when people tell me they "listened" to it instead of "watched" it.
DeleteMaybe I should just stick to the written blog... But I will see what suggestions you have!